Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Alarm Verification: To avoid false alarm from environment interference and unstable pulse. On receiving a fire signal from detector or manual call point, Panel accumulates the fire signal before Alarm Verification time: 12 seconds, if the fire signal is still existing, Panel start to alert.
- Zone test: Alarm and Fault function test.
- Back up battery test.
- Fault indications for wire disconnection, unstable AC power, battery short circuit or disconnection and fuse trouble.
- Different sounds to indicate fire alarm or disconnection.
- Annunciator is available to connect with.
|Total Loops||5 Loops||10 Loops|
|Input Power||220VAC 50/60Hz|
|Aux. Power (Spare Battery)||DC 24V 300mAH (NI-Cd Battery)||DC 24V 600mAH (NI-Cd Battery)|
|Charging Voltage/Current||DC 29V 60mA|
|Loop Valtage, Current||Nomal: DC24V, Short-Circuit: 5V, Under 30mA|
|Exterio Resistance||Round-trip under50Ω|
|Amount of Smoke Detectors||Max. Amount of Connection: 20/ Loop|
|Amount of Heat Detectors||No Limit (Except Electronic Type)|
|End of Line Resistance||10KΩ|
|Output Current for Indicating Lamp||Max. Output Current: 120mA||Max. Output Current: 240mA|
|Output Current for Alam Bell||Max. Output Current: 120mA||Max. Output Current: 240mA|
|Case Material||ABS resin with non-flammability|
|Auxiliary Contact||1 Null-Valtage Contact (N/O, 250VAC, 7A)|