- 9V battery operated
- With a test button on the surface, easy for user to check the detector if work normally
- 80 dB AT 1 METER
- When under voltage, the detector will "beep" every 5 seconds to warn the battery is near dead.
|Input Voltage||9VDC (Battery)|
|Suitable Temperature||-15~50° C|
|Suitable Humidity||0~95% RH|
|Size||134mm x 31mm|
|Sound||80dB at 1m|
|Material||Fire-resisting ABS material|
- The Kitchen-Smoke from cooking might cause an unwanted alarm.
- The Garage, when starting your vehicle, it might produce smoke to trigger alarm.
- large volume of smoke and steam lingering, and the inlet and outlet of cold and warm air-conditions.
- In peak of an "A" frame type ceiling.
- In areas where temperatures may fall below 40°F of above 100°F. (5°C to 38°C)
- In dusty areas, dust particles may cause Smoke Alarms to false alarm or fail to alarm.
- In very humid areas or near a bathroom, moisture can cause false alarm.